Families & Small Businesses
High Point Financial Design has a proprietary financial review process tailored to each of our clients. This process is used during both initial on-boarding and ongoing throughout the relationship with our firm. It is designed to connect all the dots of your financial life. Together we will go through exercises to explore the following three elements:
Connecting the dots of your financial life.
Start With Your Life First Then Plan Your Money
We create relationships built on trust that starts with understanding your values. Our practice is built on our vision, “through stewardship we strive to educate and empower our clients with the ability to pursue greater financial well being“ and is lived daily through our Founding Principles.
Keys Of Money Well Planned
The most common questions we get are often similar:
• Will I have enough money to retire?
• Will I have enough money to stay retired?
• Will I be able to leave some money for my kids and grandkids?
• How will I handle financial changes or uncertainties later in life?
Through comprehensive financial planning, we can help provide a plan that will address these questions and put it all in simple to understand language and visuals.
Steps For Your Tailored Portfolio
When it’s time to sit down and determine what a given portfolio should look like, many considerations should take place:
• Why am I investing?
• What type of risk am I comfortable with?
• What do I need to learn more about to make the right choice?
• What blend of strategies will work to navigate the markets best?
• Why is dynamic stress testing an important thing to consider?
• What will the ongoing management plan be?
The above exercise ensures you start out on the right foot with a plan to help meet your financial future.
No strategy is a sure success or protects against loss. Investing involves risk including loss of principal. Examples provided for illustrative purposes only. Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through GWM Advisors, a registered investment advisor. GWM Advisors and Clinard Financial, LLC are separate entities from LPL Financial. CMAX #1-687264